Sunday, June 12, 2011
Running...
I really hate running. It literally sucks! When you are running it doesn't feel good in any way. It feels like a waste of time. Sometimes running can be okay when you focus on how good it is for you. But usually it just sucks. After I run I forget how bad it sucked and feel really awesome about it. It makes you feel alive and healthy. I really want to be a runner but I am way to lazy! I guess I just need to toughen up and endure through the pain. It's a good pain acutely. The after feeling of running is really wonderful and I love it. Hmm....maybe to get better at running I need to set a goal! So I am going to set a goal to go running five days a week for the rest of June and July. It doesn't matter how far just go running! Yay! This is going to be tough but in the long run it will be worth it. I hope I can do this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment